Journal of Miscellany
Concerning the developements of Jacob in this strange and unpredictable world.
28.11.11
Flake
I've been dragging myself along so far, and and for so long that I've lost sense of who I was and what I wanted in life. 

I know now that I'm just a very faint shadow of my past self.

I want to put myself back together, but there's just too many pieces scattered around, and I'm so tired.

And that feeling of tiredness.  I don't really know when it began, or when it'll stop, but I think it's turning heavy, and I can feel it getting bigger and bigger.  Like a mountain, perhaps.  A mountain no one can see, and I'm shouldering it.

An architect told me that I should complete something, or do something that will give me a sense of relief or contentment.  A very simple answer, but the execution itself is hard.  The flesh is weak.



The mind itself is a mystery.

It wanders off to a lot of places and sees a lot of things it shouldn't have.

I feel numb.
Save & Share / 0 comments
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.