Journal of Miscellany
Concerning the developements of Jacob in this strange and unpredictable world.
1.9.10
Knee
My right leg's been acting up lately. I can feel my kneecap locking up a bit after a walk or two. Must have been the weird weather. But still, it's hard to imagine that a swim injury from years back can lead on to something like this.

The cat that's been sleeping up on the cupboard is growing fat, thanks to the local neighborhood's crazy cat lady. I don't think I like the feel of that. Kept eying us from above whenever we go in and out of the house. Felt as if it wants to pounce up on us from that rickety old cupboard. Normally a Sieg Heil from either me or my brother would scare it off, but I still don't like it. Those mean green eyes that infernal creature has meant business, unfortunately.

High night, I dream, but I dream of knives. Designer knives. How quaint.

Labels:

Save & Share / 0 comments
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.