Journal of Miscellany
Concerning the developements of Jacob in this strange and unpredictable world.
26.12.09
Arable
They were a funny bunch, those people. But still, lot of time was spent with them during the early years.

Sure, sure, they were obstinate back then, but who isn't at some point of their lives.

Years go by, and I know them to be quite miserly, but in a town where most of the very rich and old looks like any other poor dude, it's not surprising at all.

Hekh, only the young knows how to dress up and pretend that they were people they're not.

Yes, time sure flies, yet they remain so, and they're not keen to go outside.  They shut themselves in, and they won't see anything else.  Why not, I know that the China Press was never that professional, but....hehehe.

I know I know I'm not being fair, but just....

what is it that made them do the things that they do?  They bared their fangs, and they go feral on very little things.  And there's also a huge amount of cowardice.

Truly, I cannot think of any other living thing that can go any lower.

For one whose eyes can't see straight, one can hear a lot of big talk.

Just thinking about how it can be so is already in itself a fascinating thing.  Instinctual defensive behavior relegated to those of the baser kind, a thing humans think that they themselves outgrown,  shines the brightest in moments of extreme stupidity and jealousy.

There were a lot of missed chances during such displays; they know this, but they wouldn't admit it.  Their unsightly pride blocked all traces of humility and sensibility.

Hm.

But my, I'm not being clear, am I?

Hehehe.

Labels:

Save & Share / 0 comments
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.