Journal of Miscellany
Concerning the developements of Jacob in this strange and unpredictable world.
21.12.09
Disparity
The youngster managed to persuade the little fellow, to the relief of many, and it was decided that all parties were to sign the contract today.

But everything's not done yet, one of the documents needs an amendment, and it was arranged to be signed in a later date.

Nothing seems out of order, except for the little fellow's younger brother. 

He's not normal anymore.

Nothing he said made any sense.

And he was of one filled with anger without direction.

Indeed, I am now very scared.  I've no idea what I should do.  My holiday mood was instantly killed.  So, that means no Christmas for me this year, my chums.

There's still one more document, and no matter how much one can say otherwise, our common fate is indeed in the hands of a madman.

Labels:

Save & Share / 0 comments
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.