Journal of Miscellany
Concerning the developements of Jacob in this strange and unpredictable world.
24.3.10
Weakness
I know that there's something odd with me for quite a few years, it's a feeling that goes alongside premonitions of a very short life coupled with bad health.

I've also been told, since last year, that the skin of my back harbors an unhealthy amount of cholesterol deposits.

I went to the hospital for a check this morning.

The doctor was fascinated.

He checked up with his buck toothed coworker next door. Together they proclaimed the emergence of something rare. Said something about stuff not matching up to common pattern.

They offered me two possibilities.

Either I have high cholesterol, coupled with the possibilities of heart problems later on, or a rare skin disease.

Further blood work, or maybe a biopsy tomorrow, good luck.

Labels:

Save & Share / 0 comments
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.