Journal of Miscellany
Concerning the developements of Jacob in this strange and unpredictable world.
6.3.07
Friendster Testimonials
I made these things for my pals some time ago, but I saw no further use for it. So, I'll put these things here for archiving reasons. 'Cause I see no point in letting them go to waste.

His:
a word for you, though it
be strange, I hope it
can describe you and all that you
did, in words so few.
Ever wonder what I think,
funny you are
good helpful sort, not to mention
handsome too(sometimes)
I wonder, in between good
jests, I thought you
kool too.
Lets see, what else there is to say
must there be more, and
no room
or space for less.
Please don't get me wrong, its a
quirky thing, I know. But not yer, I wont
rest my words, not just yet, for
so good you are
to me. I hope to
understand you more, and I'll try to be
very observant.
Why not, why not?
XL sized friendship, for
you and me, and no
zoo animals in between.
Hers:
About you I know not much
but I certainly want to know you more
could you give me the time if I gave you mine?
Do you mind if I ask?
Even I myself have to admit,
Finding an opportunity to
get to know you is not easy.
However, there are other things
I can say, though not properly
justified, so forgive me if I'm wrong. You
know arts, right. Damned good at it, I think.
Likeable, sociable, and have
most of the traits that are most ladylike. You're definitely
not a boring person to hang around with.
Other than that, you are most unique. I cry your
pardon about my
quaintness but I do believe in your
refined features, which is
superbly graceful and
truly captivating, but
unlike those of a woman friend of mine who looked like a
vampire that I get to know of in KL. I hope you won't treat me like a
xeno or anything and I hope that
you can live with
zeal or anything of the sort....

Labels: ,

Save & Share / 0 comments
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.