Journal of Miscellany
Concerning the developements of Jacob in this strange and unpredictable world.
25.4.07
Deadlocked
I'm sorry I haven't updated all this while. A lot of things have happened lately, to my eternal sorrow and regret. Most of whats happening were really not intended, and the others are just plain there. I think I must have nearly died at one point or another, and I'm not kidding

My problems are deep, and I don't really think I can take much more of this. The lack of updates were caused by my problematic dial-up connections, and I have no other choice but to resort to the expensive broadband services of cyber cafes to type this up for all to see.

I have some translations, drafts, reviews, articles, personal experiences and videos coming soon if you readers don't mind the wait. I'll try and preservere.

Until then, forgive me.

Labels: , , , ,

Save & Share / 0 comments
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.