Journal of Miscellany
Concerning the developements of Jacob in this strange and unpredictable world.
28.7.07
Numb
Forgive me, for too many things have happened. I will be leaving all those that are close and dear to me soon, but already I am numb and weary even before my journey started. Faced with one of the greatest transitions of my life, I can only hope that when I can get a grip of myself again, I can truly wake up and tell, without stopping for anything trivial, and just tell everything, like I've always wanted to.

But unfortunately, some lowlife took a large dump in front of my doorstep earlier this morning. It was fortunate that the cleaning lady helped me a lot, otherwise it's going to be a long and troublesome day for me.

Labels: , ,

Save & Share / 0 comments
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.