Journal of Miscellany
Concerning the developements of Jacob in this strange and unpredictable world.
3.12.09
Aftermath
As I stayed my due in University Hospital during the early parts of November, I heard that Fong Seng's little pet project was successfully completed. It was quite spacey.

Projected amount of loss suffered for that one time slip-up could have numbered in the hundreds of thousands spread over a minimum of 5 years if new negotiations had not come to pass.

The new guy was young, I heard, and eager to prove himself in a field where only loaded veterans were trusted.

I have my doubts. But I am still willing to see what would happen next.

It had always been my wish to see this thing till the very end, and if everything holds up this time, results would be apparent in 2 or 3 years time.

My future would be secure, and I would be debt free, able to pursue anything of interest(at least in moderation).

For now, all I can think about is how people used to say that luck would turn for the better after a period of great illness. In this I chose to remain skeptical.

Labels:

Save & Share / 0 comments
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.