Journal of Miscellany
Concerning the developements of Jacob in this strange and unpredictable world.
24.1.10
Near end
They told me that grandmother had taken ill earlier today.  She won't eat anything, and there's something wrong with her lungs.  Her eye's were half shut, and she's gone catatonic.

They feel that she's pretty near the clearing at the end of the path, and yet they waited and dawdled and insisted that my old man, who was miles away to rush back and be the one to take her to the hospital.  Evidently with all the able bodied people all around her, nobody was willing to do anything to help her.  They raved and they complained but they sat still, and what nerves they have! 


One should really question their motives, maybe they've been waiting a long time for this moment...

Hargh!

Nothing can really sum up the extent of the anger I'm feeling now, I..I...

My God my Lord, if you can hear out the pain and sadness of your humble servant, please do what you may to help her.  Amen.

Labels:

Save & Share / 0 comments
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.